You have $6,000 to spend on a rifle and optic - what would you get and why?

I would get a Quality rebuilt engine for my 99 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 and store it in my Container till I need it, it only has 236,000 on it right now, should be good for 300,000 +, and get new tires all the way around, then what every is left over put it into the bank, I have enough air guns for now, but if a nice fixer upper pops up in the used section, I might be tempted.....

SKOUT Epock and a Schmidt Bender .... your 6K is gone

Now one can get a GREAT set up for a lot less, tho if extinguishing 6 grand is the plan ? heck of a way to go about it :LOL:

q.jpg

It would be easy to spend $6k. I would probably get a nice HPA compressor, some .20 pellets (40k JSBs would be $1500 right now), lots of .22 and .177 pellets as well, maybe a nice Silver Streak, and some assorted parts. Including a Mac1 billet arm and other Steroid parts for one of my Benjamins. Then I would assess what I had left (if any) and decide what to spend it on.

Haven’t gone to the dark side as yet, but have been looking. The following would certainly eat up all of $6000.

DS Red Wolf Laminate, std
Scope
Adjustable rings
DS programmer
Compressor
Bipod, pellets, misc. extras plus sales tax on all

Tempted, would scratch the itch for me, but likely not happening. Don’t shoot what I have enough as it is.

With that kind of cash I'd finally take the dive into the deep end of the PCP pool. I'd get a Weihrauch HW100KS and top it off with a Hawke Sidewinder 30mm 4-16x50, buy a couple dozen mags, a high quality compressor, and a boatload of ammo. Then I'd take whatever cash was left and I'd throw a keg party complete with dancing girls and invite all my shooting buddies over. Of course, we wouldn't tap the keg till after we were all done shooting for the day.

Reactions: rigbymauser