• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

You ever had this happen?

I've been leaving my scuba tanks outside, it's 72 in the house and high 90's outside, more pressure, right! So I went out to shoot after work and I noticed when I was filling my gun that the click that you hear from the foster sounded different. I can fill my gun directly off the yoke and don't need a hose so when I bled the yoke to take the gun off something shot out of the bleed hole and splattered on the side of the tank, I looked in the foster on the gun and there appeared to be a bug or what was left after being under 3000 psi. I hope I don't have problems with my gun because of this.

"billydjann"Wow... what are the chances of that happening... hard to believe

Not really. I think Scubajeeper lives in Louisiana as I do. We have wasp like insects we call dirt dobbers that will stuff any small hole with spiders and seal it off with mud. They are a pest. If you leave an air tool out they often will stop up the air fitting the same day. They plug up carb vent and overflow lines, anything with a small hole up to around a half inch. I use eraser caps like the ones used in grade school to cover my air fittings. The only thing you have to remember to do is stand them up when not on a tool or guess what will happen to the opening.