• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

YongHeng kicked the bucket

Hi dears,
My simple YongHeng compressor is down after short worktime. I disassembled the poop and found several parts destroyed.The compressor was no more able to go for more than approx. 1000 psi pressure. I found also this broken smal valve in the brass part of the cylinder head of 2-nd stage.
Does anybody know where I can buy this small valve ? The seller is not able to help, because he will only sell new compressors ...
8bb8c7096d602ea42cd992df2f606dba.jpg

So no support after the purchase of one of these inexpensive compressors? I guess this might be a good example of why not to go for one of these.
​Perhaps it would be cheaper to just buy another one and when you built up a small pile of broken compressors built up in the corner of your garage you should have enough spare parts to keep you going for a while.

Does your dealer/importer have any contacts with the Chinese manufacturer that you can contact directly to see if they have spares?

Hi schoofsbock, you might try a company called Whitewhale Mechanical Store on Aliexpress. They were willing to sell me just the parts I wanted off a Yong Heng. In fact, I sent them a picture of a YH compressor with the parts I wanted outlined in red - they sold it to me at a fair price and even posted that picture untouched into their store for sale. I wonder if you sent them the picture and described where the part came from, whether they'd be willing to sell a replacement to you. Here's the part for sale that I purchased from them (the parts highlighted in red): https://www.aliexpress.com/item/0-30mpa-High-Pressure-Paintball-Refilling-Air-Pump-Spare-Parts/32850995186.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.mDRrIK

Good luck!

There aren't any scales on that picture - so while it looks to be the exact same flap valve, and it might very well be, it also could be scaled larger or smaller. Why not shoot them an email asking about the size of that part before buying it. If you figure out it's the exact same part, then p/a can add that info to the catalog copy, which should increase their sales.

And I agree that there is probably only one or maybe two factories producing all of these compressors.