Yong Heng vs Tuxing?

I think the majority here would say YH. I've had experience with both. Gave away the Tuxing & the YH has been working almost flawlessly for over a year topping off my 4 SCBA's.

If you keep them cool as possible & don't under fill or overfill the oil they do well. I didn't get the auto-stop because I want to monitor every step of the fill process. Biohazardman's "all things Yong Heng" posts are really worthwhile, helpful & informative! Might help you decide. 

yong heng is more powerful by far im sure and is what you want to fill bottles, but it takes more setup and isnt useful in the field .. a tuxing type is usually 12v compatible so you can take it camping to fill the gun .. they perform different roles, its not which is better .. you wouldnt want a tuxing to support a weekend of nonstop shooting at a range and you wouldnt want a yongheng to lug with you on a hunting trip ...

I have one of the tuxing units that has the gold can on top that looks like a coffee can. Have filled my two tanks, a 30 and 60 min, from empty with no issues. Have filled all my rifles multiple times, as well as a few buddies as well.

I went with the tuxing as I didn't like the exposed tubing on the YH as I knew I would burn myself on it. Lol. Have ZERO regrets buying thr compressor

I have one of the tuxing units that has the gold can on top that looks like a coffee can. Have filled my two tanks, a 30 and 60 min, from empty with no issues. Have filled all my rifles multiple times, as well as a few buddies as well.

I went with the tuxing as I didn't like the exposed tubing on the YH as I knew I would burn myself on it. Lol. Have ZERO regrets buying thr compressor

Yes that is the one i,m talking about. Not the box type. Oil & water kind. Amazon.com: TUXING TXES012 300Bar PCP High Pressure Compressor Adjustable Auto Stop Electric Compressor for Rifle AirGun Tank Inflator 110V : Sports & Outdoors

Fly

Yup that is the one I have. I have enjoyed it and have had the normal small issues.

I did polish the head and the jug, and replaced the gaskets with a better material. A good cleaning inside the crankcase and use good oil. I always like having spares so I have a few rebuild kits and top end rings just incase they are needed.

I know there was a guy down in Tx that was a dealer for them, and should be able to get parts fairly quick if needed.

I picked up an off brand one from ebay for $224 delivered. They dropped to $200 a week later. My first one had problems leaking pressure into the water cooling. The chinese seller was not helpful at all until I gave them negative feedback at which point they offered me a free replacement and I keep the old one. So now I have two of them.

My recommendations if you get one of these is to check over it very well before running it. Tightening the head bolts fixed my problems on the first one and it's replacement had 3 loose head bolts. Tighten the head bolts, wait an hour and tighten again. I didn't use a torque wrench but I did put a 16mm boxed end wrench on the allen wrench for extra leverage. Almost everything that could be tightened was too loose. Both of mine work great now but I wouldn't recommend this particular one to anyone who's not mechanically inclined. Temp gauge batteries were dead on both units. If you have push lock water connections like mine, change the water line to this 3/8" polyurethane for a proper fit. Use a heat gun to get the new tubing over the pump inlet and to shape the poly water line like you want it. Once cooled it will stay the way you shaped it. Use a better water/oil separator than what comes with them. This pump claims to have a duty cycle of 12L from 0 to 4350psi.

bhyh - Copy.1642173650.jpg

My yong heng still has the original batteries going strong. Purchased 6/21/2018

The first knockoff had loose head bolts that let air into the water cooling. After they sent a new one and told me to keep the old one I tightened the head bolts in a few stages and the leak stopped. The new one would've done the same had I not tightened the head bolts before running it. These units have more compression that the yong hengs and won't start with even the slightest back pressure. Once running they seem to fill a tank about the same as the yong heng but run a little cooler.

I have a Tuxing Twin and looking at the fill specs it will fill faster than a yong heng It fills my Avenger .22 from 1800 to 4100 in 1 min. and ten seconds, maruader from 1500 to 3000 in 48 seconds I wont even hook my smaller res guns up to it. I run Chemlube 751 and feed it nitrogen Only last night refilled 74cf tank from 2800 to 4300 took 17 minutes temp 122.7f