Yong Heng spare parts

Gauges eventually shake apart, then leak, borrowed liquid-filled one from my Chinese HPA handpump when original failed. Never used the set pressure function (red knob in gauge glass) so don't miss it now. Yong Heng spare parts bag includes a few Delrin (white plastic "donut" style) washers, I bought more since they seal gauge and pressure-release valves and tend to wear out over time. WM

Reactions: anonymous_.457
Gauges eventually shake apart, then leak, borrowed liquid-filled one from my Chinese HPA handpump when original failed. Never used the set pressure function (red knob in gauge glass) so don't miss it now. Yong Heng spare parts bag includes a few Delrin (white plastic "donut" style) washers, I bought more since they seal gauge and pressure-release valves and tend to wear out over time. WM
How long have you had your yong Heng for and what oil do you use?

Reactions: WorriedMan
How long have you had your yong Heng for and what oil do you use?
Three years in June. SecoLube500 now, HUSKY Full Synthetic Air Compressor Oil till most recent oil change in November 2023. Used HUSKY Synthetic Blend Air Compressor Oil for first oil fill, after initial hour oil change switched to HUSKY Full Synthetic. WM

Reactions: anonymous_.457
Three years in June. SecoLube500 now, HUSKY Full Synthetic Air Compressor Oil till most recent oil change in November 2023. Used HUSKY Synthetic Blend Air Compressor Oil for first oil fill, after initial hour oil change switched to HUSKY Full Synthetic. WM
I've only had mine for 6 months i love it! I use pure guard sae 30 air compressor oil from o Riley's it's very good very high flash point and no carbon build up and no detergent and no detontion the key to keeping these compressors working for a long time is using the right oil and keeping them cold I just ordered a way stronger water pump for my yong Heng that will definitely keep it cold using Ice too and a fan I run on the head of it. Do you fill tanks? I just bought a 66 cubic foot 4500psi 45 min SCBA tank today off eBay. I shoot a lot of big bores.

Reactions: WorriedMan
Here's my dead original YH gauge, lasted two years. Never used red plastic knob to set pressure. Gauge from HPA handpump threaded right in, has a solid glass face, no red knob. WM
IMG_20231228_172150.jpg

I've only had mine for 6 months i love it! I use pure guard sae 30 air compressor oil from o Riley's it's very good very high flash point and no carbon build up and no detergent and no detontion the key to keeping these compressors working for a long time is using the right oil and keeping them cold I just ordered a way stronger water pump for my yong Heng that will definitely keep it cold using Ice too and a fan I run on the head of it. Do you fill tanks? I just bought a 66 cubic foot 4500psi 45 min SCBA tank today off eBay. I shoot a lot of big bores.
Don't own tanks, fill guns only. Was careless handling my original water pump and plug wire came loose inside, replaced with same flow (160 gph) aquarium pump, around $11, uses a stronger method securing plug wires to motor. WM