Yong Heng setup.

I just received my Yong Heng compressor. The first thing I managed to do was break the crankcase breather off. Does anyone know where I can find one other than ordering from China? 

In the meantime I'm looking for ideas on how to set everything up with the compressor, filters, fans, etc. I see some guys setting up radiators for cooling. I like the idea of not having to use ice for extra cooling. Any recommendations on what and where to get these?

Post some pictures of your setup. I am trying to decide if I want to mount everything on a cart of some sort or a more permanent setup. I don't need it to be portable, I have room in my gunroom to make a permanent shelf. How about the height of the filter and the water tank? What's your recommendation? 

Thanks for your assistance.

Lol let me help if I can. No exstenten cord, plug in to wall socket. Use a 5 gal bucket 1/2 full of water. Put in good compressor oil but only fill to the top of the red dot, no. More. Make 

Sure the motor turns free with no tight spots. I put my water bucket next to the compressor not below so it does not have to draw water up hill plug the pick up water line from the

Pump to the lower water fitting. Plug the other drain back water line to the top fitting so to flow back into the water bottle. You can add ice in the water if you chose to, I do.open the

Air bleed valves on start up , importent. I like to let a new compressor run with no pressure on it for 10 min,s to brake it in some be fore filling you gun to be safe.if I left

Something out some one will chime in. Good luck!

Fly

I like the coalescing charcoal filter because it does not need servicing, and has a drain. Depending on humidity this may or may not be needed. 

I don't like using the bucket, but works if it's cold enough.

I generally throw the water pump in a sink and run fresh water to it. 

Use proper high pressure compressor oil. Dont start or stop the compressor under load. I keep run time under 15 minutes, and I like to keep my temps below 55C

20220102_145322_edited.1643472430.jpg