• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Yong Heng sellers

Wouldn't you know it, my hand pump gave out after two fills on my new rifle. The pump is about 18 years old tho. Anyway, I was just trying to decide if I should go with a Hill pump from AOA for 200 bucks, or a Yong Heng. While researching the compressor, I found a couple of Ebay sellers in Cal. Anyone know if they are reputable and sell the real deal and not some knockoff? One sells for 250, one for 285, free shipping from both places. They are advertised as Yong Heng, just don't want to get a knockoff. Thanks---

If you must have a "genuine Yong Heng" which is really just a Knockoff it's self. Send the vendor a PM confirming that they are selling what they are advertising. If after that, they still send a different item, hit them for a refund. They will probably offer you a discount and hope you go away but if you refuse that, they must refund your money. You may have to send it back but in my experience, buying from China or Hong Kong, the postage makes it uneconomical for them to bother with.

I ordered from AliExpress (Store:CHON Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.) this morning, and received shipping confirmation a few minutes ago. So far, so good!

Edit: My compressor ("genuine Yongheng") arrived yesterday from Chico, CA 3 days after I ordered it. I have to laugh a bit as AliExpress said tracking info would be available 8-10 days after ordering. Compressor arrived in good condition. Plan to fire it up and break it in later today.