• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Yong Heng rebuild--Done!

Picked up this non-working Yong Heng pump a few months ago from a semi-local AGN member. A few weeks ago, I decided to tear into it and see what was wrong with it. Ordered new replacement parts from Aliexpress and they were delivered a few days ago. I put it back together yesterday and topped off two of my three SCBA tanks (30 min & 45 min) from 3300psi to 4300 psi. It's working great now and looking for a few more years of service.

Parts ordered:

- Piston assembly
- gasket set
- High pressure one way metal gasket

vk2aS2C.jpg

RfPJwXw.jpg

OTGw0eD.jpg

Gotta love it when you can get an old bird up and running again!
Yes..,feels great to breathe life into an old machine

Where did you order your parts from? Your Air lab looks great bye the way.

AliExpress ....China's version of Amazon. Took about a week for parts to arrive from mainland China

jm,
Inexpensive, available replacement parts and ease of repair are good reasons to own a Yong Heng. Previous owner put the hurt on that one, for sure. WM

Repair was simple even a caveman can do it. As with anything with gaskets, the most time consuming part was scraping off the old gaskets. Hopefully parts are available in the long run so we can keep these pumps running. I currently have three Yong Heng pumps---all running

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
Picked up this non-working Yong Heng pump a few months ago from a semi-local AGN member. A few weeks ago, I decided to tear into it and see what was wrong with it. Ordered new replacement parts from Aliexpress and they were delivered a few days ago. I put it back together yesterday and topped off two of my three SCBA tanks (30 min & 45 min) from 3300psi to 4300 psi. It's working great now and looking for a few more years of service.

Parts ordered:

- Piston assembly
- gasket set
- High pressure one way metal gasket

vk2aS2C.jpg

RfPJwXw.jpg

OTGw0eD.jpg
I've been trying to figure out how to pm you about the AEA HP carbine.its not letting me.