• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Yong heng question

Hooked up the compressor for the first time,110 version.Everything tight,gauge doesn't move.I'm getting a small amount of air thru the quick disconnect.Does the quick disconnect have to be hooked up to the rifle for the compressor to achieve pressure?Nothing on the gauge with both bleed's tightened.
1532372553_13105448545b56264936b4b6.52570181_100_2495.JPG

Not sure if it’s the correct way to do it but when I got mine I ran it not being hooked up to a rifle for about 15 minutes first. I ran it u til the temp got to about 50*c then shut it off and repeated. Figured better to break it in not being under load then change the oil out and start filling. Maybe someone else can chime in and say of a better way or not. 

I ran mine 15 mins with no load. Changed the oil and then started to use it. Fill my guns in less than a minute. Temp never goes above 42C. Even when the garage is hotter than blazes, and I fill both guns and the spare cylinder all at once. I also let the water circulate after I shut down the pump until temp falls below 30C. Keep on top of oil changes.