Yong Heng Problem..........

Received new compressor and first start up all it did was buzz and then I think flipped the breaker on the power strip. Mine is a version without all the lines on it and the pressure gauge is at the top of the cylinder. 
Anyhow don’t see any reset button and have tried moving the fan at the rear. Any ideas as to trouble shooting?? Maybe I got a dud??

Update: Got it to run but at initial power up it buzzes and I rock the unit and it turns on. Seems hard to get started 

Doesn't sound like an actual Yong Heng to me more like a Tuxing clone.

Doesn't have all of the lines may not be a good thing as it likely is missing the all important filter that removes moisture and oil from your air before it goes into your gun or tank.

Good advice from LMNOP they need about 18 amps at start up. The unit should not be harmed by a slow start up, so long as it is able to continue turning and start, and as it wears in it should start easier. From what I have seen and heard It is normal for them to start a bit hard when they are new.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/experience-based-opinions-on-yong-heng-vendors-request/#post-1039607

Nothing wrong with a power strip in fact its a good idea to use one that has an on/off switch as it will keep you from forgetting to turn on your water pump and burning your compressor up like I tried to do several times.

Just make sure it is a decent quality unit good for an honest 15amps, more would be better, and with 12ga wire so you are not choking the amps it needs to start down.