Yong Heng Parts Availability

Is anyone else having trouble getting their orders shipped from Aliexpress? I ordered spare parts from the Yong Heng Store on Aliexpress and they were shipped a month ago and tracking info shows that they are stalled somewhere in China. I received an email from Aliexpress today saying that the order will be closed so I entered a dispute. Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem which could be due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

I had ordered something I don’t remember what but after 8 weeks I demanded and received a refund because the vendor wouldn’t respond. Sure enough a week later the parts arrive. I sent messages to the vendor to rebill me but they never did. I ended up sending what I owed via PayPal to the same account so I would have a clear conscience.

Don't take any notice of the tracking information. Sometimes it will show that the item hasn't left the country and be delivered the same day. The delays are more likely to be caused by the postal service and customs than slow shipping by the vendors. Out of over fifty transactions, I have never had an item that has failed to turn up. I think that about five weeks is the longest time that I have had to wait, here in Aus. Corvid 19 is having a huge influence on world commerce at the moment, so you will just need to be a little patient.