Yong Heng on Amazon. Check it out!!!

The model depicted in the ad is the hardcover version. This model will also require a relay to work with the adjustable gauge. They can be bought as a pair, saving a few bucks on buying individually. IMO an unnecessary feature as it is not wise to run these things unsupervised.

I would not recommend using the auto stop. When it turns off, it kicks like a racehorse. I've read that is because of reverse pressure, but whatever it is, it's not good for the pump. You want to always have the bleed valves open when turning off the pump, that being the case, there's no need for an auto-stop. I wear ear protection and a face shield when I'm filling my bottle

"You want to always have the bleed valves open when turning off the pump"

Not that cut and dried as many opinions exist on this. But I do bleed mine before shutting off because it just seems like it would produce less shock stress and in any event it might allow better moisture clearance of the system if the compressor runs a bit while bleed valves are open. Others think it is not helpful.

I finally received mine and for those who where wondering, it does appear to be a genuine Yong Heng.

1597090195_10350974125f31a993593770.16022574.jpg
1597090411_3217105275f31aa6b80bd37.03178836.jpg