Yong Heng oil question!?!?!

Discoloration is quite normal especially depending on what oil is used & how much detritus accumulation is on the bottom. Don't know what to say about the level rising in the indicator window. Crankcase getting pressurized? Is the compressor on a LEVEL surface? I'd let it sit for a while & see where the oil level is afterwards. If it's too high, drain some accordingly.

Discoloration is quite normal especially depending on what oil is used & how much detritus accumulation is on the bottom. Don't know what to say about the level rising in the indicator window. Crankcase getting pressurized? Is the compressor on a LEVEL surface? I'd let it sit for a while & see where the oil level is afterwards. If it's too high, drain some accordingly.
Currently I'm draining the oil it looks a little milky ...

You got water in your oil.

IMG_20240429_131427042.jpg

Ooh, MILKY is BAD! That's how I knew immediately my last compressor had had it. Sorry! Water should not be in your oil. Probably a cooling jacket gasket. Check the screw tightness on your HP cylinder. Same principle as head gasket on your car. Keeps water IN the cooling channels. If it's not doing its job you get water in the oil.

Reactions: anonymous_.457
Ooh, MILKY is BAD! That's how I knew immediately my last compressor had had it. Sorry! Water should not be in your oil. Probably a cooling jacket gasket. Check the screw tightness on your HP cylinder. Same principle as head gasket on your car. Keeps water IN the cooling channels. If it's not doing its job you get water in the oil.
My bad not milky it's cloudy.

Ok, oil levels rising and milky in color = water contaminated

It doesn't do it only when I filled my 45min 0psi to 4250psi doesn't do it filling a gun or my small tank