Yong Heng no joke!

After having a Nomad 2 for 2.5 years and 25 goes on her, after she dies and I tried and I tried to resurrect her with no avail I purchased a YH on Amazon with the 4 year warranty, OMG THIS THING IS AWESOME!!! Filled my empire xs .25 in 47 seconds to 200 bar and 90 cuin ninja to 3000 psi in 6 minutes holy smokes only down fall is it’s loud and vibrates like crazy. Awesome compressor!!

Magic,
Agreed, a perfect fit for guys who can't afford thousands but still want air independence. Affordability, performance, ease of repair and longevity make this a winning package. My request is that you don't hesitate to chime in when someone asks about the Nomad versus a Yong Heng, who better to speak to it? WM

WM, the nomad 2 is nothing other than a tuxing txet061 with little variations in machining, the parts are the same just rebranded I have a post on here what she she did to me. Gave me a a H2 code at 200 bar I called AV they gave me the run around I purchased a new High pressure cylinder head and same result, that’s when I bought the YH! Never again will look back, the nomad 2 I got 25 hours out of her and babied her but man the YH is awesome.

I started with a Nomad 2, only filling guns directly. Suited my needs but was SLOW and I was always paranoid of failure. Bought my first yong heng and it worked great for about 2 months, then a leak here, a leak there. Easy fixes. Then the little pressure gauge failed. Again easy fix. Again only filling guns directly. At 3 months, one of the high pressures lines coming out of the top of the piston burst. At this point, I opted to just order another yong heng and use the first one for parts. My second one has worked flawlessly for several months now. On occasion I've had to tighten a spot here or there where a leak pops up, but that is part of it. Hight RPM, vibration and radical temperature changes, things are bound to wiggle loose from time to time.
Now, I'm using an Alkin 31 to fill tanks, but I will never say anything bad about the yong heng. It's an excellent and affordable option that direct fills guns fast.
I will say this, you definitely need some good inline filtration between a YH and your gun. Air comes out of it very wet and oily.
Bottom line, if anyone is debating between a Nomad style compressor or Yong Heng, go with the YH for sure!

I ordered my YH in early April, 2021 from Amazon. I wanted to be able to return it easily if there was a problem. I also ordered Nuvair 751 oil for it. I fill my 45 minute SCBA tank with it about once a month. Sometimes I shoot enough to fill it a couple times in a month. Probably 20-25 tank fills plus some gun fills so far. No issues. I have a computer radiator on it and I can fill my tank from 3000 to 4000 without ice packs in the water without exceeding 60 C in the winter and 63 C in the summer. It takes about 15 minutes to fill up the tank. I limit my runs to 15 minutes so if I let the tank get a little low I may stop the YH before getting to 4000 but more typically I go a little over 4000 when I get to 15 minutes. I have an extra air filter on it filled with color changing beads but they don't seem to see much moisture. I vent the YH every 5 minutes, I have the filters vertical above the YH so water runs back to it. Water definitely comes out the vent when I open it and I squeeze a little out of the white filter that came with the YH but that seems to get most of the water. I ordered 100 of the white filter elements from Alli Babba and change them after each run.

A quart of the oil handled the intial fill and a couple changes. I did onw after a couple months use. I need to order some more for my next annual oil change.

I been running my yong heng for five years filling rifles only and I works great.temp gauge battery failed and set pressure gauge no longer shuts until off at the set pressure so I manually shut it off.at the risk of some a$$4ole calling me a fan boy I must say the little unit has exceeded my expectations.best money I spent other than the fx rifles.takes me around 45-50 seconds to top my rifles off after shooting 3-4 mags and temps rarely up to 50c.after inspecting air tubes after years of use there is no moisture in any of the rifles I have filled with the yong heng...

I have about 60 hrs on my YH, I seized the crank arm last year but that was my fault, replaced and keep going. I am filling 2x 14L tanks (I have no idea what the fireman would call it in minutes). Refilling my tanks about tvice a month. I have an orange dual stage water separator from ali. A second YH still in the box, a spare compressor for case of emergency. YH is a great value to me.

• Wow
Reactions: Ezana4CE