• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Yong Heng no joke!

I went with the simple version that does not shut itself off when it gets to the selected pressure. I don't think I would trust the auto turn off so I didn't see why I should pay more to get it. I did not see a lot of variation otherwise. But there are "clones" that may look like a YH but really be made differently. I ordered from Amazon so I could easily send it back if I got a clone. The YH seems cheap enough to me, I did not think saving more by buying something cheaper with an unknown reliability and availability of parts was worth it.

After having a Nomad 2 for 2.5 years and 25 goes on her, after she dies and I tried and I tried to resurrect her with no avail I purchased a YH on Amazon with the 4 year warranty, OMG THIS THING IS AWESOME!!! Filled my empire xs .25 in 47 seconds to 200 bar and 90 cuin ninja to 3000 psi in 6 minutes holy smokes only down fall is it’s loud and vibrates like crazy. Awesome compressor!!
Sit it on Packing Foam 2 in thick viberation stops

Reactions: magicmatt