• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Yong Heng mods update

Yes, I removed the original YH fan, also the big white "cylinder" attached from outside for more unrestricted flow.
Hi again bugHUN. I understand why you moved the white cylinder to the outside of the YH case for less restrictive air flow. BUT my question about removing the original YH fan still stands. It seems to me that leaving the original YH fan on the motor shaft would give you more air flow when the compressor is running because you would have the YH fan AND the separate case fan working together, right?

...It seems to me that leaving the original YH fan on the motor shaft would give you more air flow when the compressor is running because you would have the YH fan AND the separate case fan working together, right?
I just removed the YH plastic basic fan and it is done now. The external AC Infinity fan is a real high flow hardware, speed controllable but I let it at max and using the controller for something else.

Reactions: Crimson Mist
Could you give us a link or the material specs please? I have a cnc laser cutter and the file to cut them.

Does your machine pump as fast as it did before the new gaskets?
You can bet rolls of gasket material at most auto parts stores,, about 10 bucks for enuff to last a life time!

Reactions: Crimson Mist