Yong heng mod to auto shut off?

I have the Yong heng without the set auto shut off. The one without the red nob. I saw the auto set gauge online. Is it simple as buying the new auto shut off gauge and plugging it in to convert my non auto shut off to the auto shut off or are there more to it?

1576154356_18299388885df234f4dd8401.03570655_Screenshot_20191212-063658_Chrome.jpg

If you have the auto-shutoff model that shuts off at just under 300 Bar, it's a simple swap to convert to adjustable-shutoff by swapping the gauge. It will plug straight into the original loom. You won't need a new relay unless you have the basic no-shutoff model. I considered converting mine but I didn't think the convenience was worth the expense. I prefer to shut mine off when I want it to stop and have disconnected the auto-stop feature altogether. 

download.png
View attachment 1576157061_7694028385df23f8534bde2.51863581_Wirig Diagram yong heng regulator.docx

See if you can open this file

it's a wiring diagram for the gauge with auto shut off that I found when considering the project.

I did not go any further with the project than exploring the idea.

If you cannot open it PM me

Ed

I can open the link but still have no idea how its wires. I work better to see the actual picture of the compressor wiring. 

Anyways this is the one I bought. It doesnt say Yong heng on the side but looks like one. Does it have to say yong heng on the side or what? Not sure if mine is a clone or a true yong heng. Can anyone confirm please. Thanks.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/110V-High-Pressure-Air-Pump-Electric-PCP-Air-Compressor-for-Airgun-30MPa/332655023607?_trkparms=aid%3D1110001%26algo%3DSPLICE.SIM%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20191002094254%26meid%3Dfbd11027809b42298ac5093886ab8fb8%26pid%3D101103%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D263996942135%26itm%3D332655023607%26pmt%3D0%26noa%3D1%26pg%3D2332490&_trksid=p2332490.c101103.m3021

1576174676_9550475495df284543a7372.13723992_Screenshot_20191212-121428_Chrome.jpg

"It doesnt say Yong heng on the side but looks like one. Does it have to say yong heng on the side or what?"

Seems there have been others with the same questions. I would think that the people that make the original Yong Heng would certainly put their logo on it. Wouldn't prevent a fake logo being added to the others but without the logo it seems it wouldn't be from the original YH maker. I guess the real question is how much difference does it really make? Is there a physical difference or are they the same compressor? I don't know. Mine says Yong Heng on it.

"It doesnt say Yong heng on the side but looks like one. Does it have to say yong heng on the side or what?"

Seems there have been others with the same questions. I would think that the people that make the original Yong Heng would certainly put their logo on it. Wouldn't prevent a fake logo being added to the others but without the logo it seems it wouldn't be from the original YH maker. I guess the real question is how much difference does it really make? Is there a physical difference or are they the same compressor? I don't know. Mine says Yong Heng on it.

Yong Heng has a logo on one side. Some are nearly the same. But others use different pistons or rings or? Parts for the Yong Heng are readily available parts for the generic that are different from the YH not so much.

Well as we know there are many clones of the yong heng compressor such as those tuxing and vector compressor that look similar. Some are good while others are not. As for the original yong heng with the text on the side, people have good results with those and some claimed they have 2 years or more with them and they still running. Too many clones not sure if we getting the original or not anymore. What matters is it can fill your guns and tanks and last at least a year would paid off itself.

Silly me. I thought the question was about being able to swap pressure gauges on your YH pump. It seems that you don't even have one and if you do, you don't know what type it is. There are four incarnations of the YH type pumps. They may or may not have YH printed on the case, it means nothing as if somebody buys enough of them they will print any name you like on them. There are many other similar units out there. They are not clones, they may use some of the same parts but most of the internals are different. Calling them YH clones is just ridiculous. The YH is just a copy of the Davv pump of a few years ago and that was probably a copy of something else. Your question was about changing a YH brand adjustable pressure gauge for a YH brand set pressure one. The answer to that question is yes, it is as simple as just swapping them over. Now, why didn't you just order the adjustable pressure model in the first place if that feature is so important to you?