• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Yong Heng Life span

Two plus years I was filling four largest scba to the max 4300 usually in the same day, about ones every month.
My own error (running low with oil) last summer seized the crank and crack the aluminum casting, I was still running it up to a months ago. I bought a cheapest basic model, moved over all the "upgrade" parts and a fifth scba 300 bars so far. For me well worth the ticket price.

Reactions: Glem.Chally
Wow I learned a lot from you guys. I really liked many of the tips from Chris S. I do not have a YH I have a Tuxin, but the
same applys to them. I have said all along these compressors need to be babied.I thank you guys for many of your
tips I never thought about. I do need to get some replacement parts. I did not know the pressure gages had problems.
but with the vibration it only makes sense. I must try that shot bag on top of the compressor.

Fly😁

Cant add much of value, 6 months, no problems.. but most running time does not crack 40 degrees cause I fill small guns directly (20 seconds?).
Have one larger bottle on a gun (hatsan factor), but I do the same, switch it off when it gets to 40, let it cool back down, switch on again.
Got some 1 liter bottles incoming, thinking of doing the same, filling them in intervals as to not stress the unit.