yong heng leak

No, probably lost brass ring that goes with burst disc, same thing happened to me. Search, "Yong Heng Burst Disc," on eBay, you'll see picture of the three-part system, disc, brass ring and bolt. IIRC, disc goes in bolt, brass ring next, had to tilt compressor back to install since setup falls apart easy. WM
I have the brass ring but it still leaks regardless of how much I tighten it.

Last March, picked up a 10-pack, on Amazon for $7. Listed as, "Paintball PCP High Pressure PTFE M10/M8 O Ring Gasket, " if you want to check it out. Yong Heng uses these in a number of places that are subject to wear, figured good idea to have spares. WM
Good advice, @WorriedMan... Is this what you got?

Spare burst discs for the YH:

Reactions: Dog and WorriedMan
I have the brass ring but it still leaks regardless of how much I tighten it.
You may want to check the brass ring for cracks. I had the exact problem with my yong heng and just could not figure out why it kept leaking even after replacing the burst disks no matter how tight i got them. It turned out that maybe from heat cycling that brass ring has cracked in three equal places. Not completely cracked as in pieces, but enough to leak air out. Had that same issue happen with two of those brass rings in about two years of having my compressor. Now I just keep a bunch on hand. You could also just completely block/seal that off but then you wont have a burst valve. I don't know if that is a good idea or not.

Reactions: Dog and rong1966
You may want to check the brass ring for cracks. I had the exact problem with my yong heng and just could not figure out why it kept leaking even after replacing the burst disks no matter how tight i got them. It turned out that maybe from heat cycling that brass ring has cracked in three equal places. Not completely cracked as in pieces, but enough to leak air out. Had that same issue happen with two of those brass rings in about two years of having my compressor. Now I just keep a bunch on hand. You could also just completely block/seal that off but then you wont have a burst valve. I don't know if that is a good idea or not.
Great find, posting about the cracks. I'm sure others will experience that as well.

As for blocking off the burst disc area... it is absolutely NOT a good idea. If you do that, you are potentially creating a bomb.

Reactions: Dog