Yong Heng dump?

After two years, my YH has been working ok. The last time I was filling my guppy tank, it seemed to be taking a long time. Strangely, the temperature never got over 55 deg C, when it usually climbs to over 65 to 70 before I shut it off. The tank never got above 3300 psi. I figured the compressor was toast. Then I noticed one of the fitting joints on the hose between the air dryer and the tank was stone cold. I then started spraying leak detector on all the fittings and found that two of them had tiny leaks. That was enough to prevent the pressure from rising any further than it had. After tightening them, everything seemed to be working ok.

Reactions: wolfmangreg
After two years, my YH has been working ok. The last time I was filling my guppy tank, it seemed to be taking a long time. Strangely, the temperature never got over 55 deg C, when it usually climbs to over 65 to 70 before I shut it off. The tank never got above 3300 psi. I figured the compressor was toast. Then I noticed one of the fitting joints on the hose between the air dryer and the tank was stone cold. I then started spraying leak detector on all the fittings and found that two of them had tiny leaks. That was enough to prevent the pressure from rising any further than it had. After tightening them, everything seemed to be working ok.
Good technical assessment and resolution of the issues.