Yong Heng developed an air leak...

After more investigation and getting 3 new stainless lines, it turns out that the was really coming from the threaded fitting. Like
charlie99 mentioned! Thankfully, the compressor comes with extra washers so I replaced the deteriorated washers and I'm up and running. I did not have a water spray bottle handy so I used foaming hand soap to test for leaks. I topped off my 3 tanks and it is running well. Thank you for all your support.

View attachment 412457

View attachment 412458

View attachment 412459

View attachment 412460
Yes thats exactly what happened to mine. They looked exacly like your picture. I ordered a bunch of extra from aliexpress. I think I got 100 of each size that come with the compressor extra just in case, they were very cheap in my opinion.

Soapy water works better than my "hand-o-meter" to identify leaks. With all the noise + vibration, I held my hand on it and swore it was leaking from tube fittings. I should have used soapy water initially.
I shut mine down pressurized if I suspect a leak and start from there, before soaping things up. Those metal and rubber bonded washers should be bought by the dozen as often as them fail from drying out.

Last edited:
Reactions: deadaim