Yong heng cooling testing.!

Now you only have to pay attention to the motor temp, the windings will get hot on a long run. Also when you are bleeding moisture while running, a couple half second bursts are all you should need, more than that and you’re just increasing fill time. Bleed every 10 minutes more or less depending on humidity etc…

Now you only have to pay attention to the motor temp, the windings will get hot on a long run. Also when you are bleeding moisture while running, a couple half second bursts are all you should need, more than that and you’re just increasing fill time. Bleed every 10 minutes more or less depending on humidity etc…
Yeah I live in Mississippi the humidity is pretty bad here.

Yeah I live in Mississippi the humidity is pretty bad here.
Try filling your bottle on low humidity days, or in air conditioning if possible. Consider a larger filter or cyclonic separator for large bottle fills and/or adjust your bleeding frequency so that you can expel 90% of the accumulated water with a couple quick bursts of the bleeder. It is critical to keep moisture out of the gun and bottles.

I bleed every 5 minutes during a bottle fill. In the winter when the air is drier I may not see any moisture the first or second bleed. But in the summer or near summer when the air is more humid (like today) I do. I have the lines to my two filters up above the YH so water that condenses in the lines or filters has a chance to run back and be bled. My first filter is the stock YH. I change that element every bottle fill. When the air is humid I can squeeze a little moisture out of it. The second filter is 2 or 3 times the YH filter size but not huge. It has color changing dessicant beads. It doesn't need changed until at least 6 bottle fills.

Everybody has a little different circumstances and if using a once through with house water works for you that's great. I have a bucket of distilled water with water wetter in it that I use over and over. I put a couple frozen soda bottles in it in the summer. I like being able to just hook up the YH to the bottle, start all the cooling, check the bleed to be sure it's open, start the YH then close the bleed and open the bottle valve. I have a one way in my second filter so the bottle pressure does not get to the YH. I don't normally mess with the water, in other words. In about 20 minutes my bottle is up to 300 bar and I can open the bleed valve and shut down the YH. I leave the cooling running while I change the element in the YH filter. In about 5 minutes it will be pretty close to ambient temperature.