Yong Heng Compressor Purchase Help

Hello all. I would first like to say thank you for accepting me to the forum. I'm looking to get into pcp rifles and I'm thinking of starting with a way to fill and refill these guns. I want to get straight into the compressor route as pumping for several minutes at a time does not interest me. I would like to purchase a yong heng compressor preferably from Walmart where I can get the extended warranty seeing as they are a authorized distributor. when searching Walmart I get 4 or 5 results for yong heng. Two listings say authorized dealer and the other do not. If i click on the authorized dealer I don't see any option for the 3 or 4 year protection. If I go to the other listings it does have the option for the extra protection but it says they are Techtongda brand? I'm soo confused. Anyway do any of you know if these are real yong heng and which one would be the best one to purchase? Thanks in advance.

Just cause its listed on Walmart site doesn't mean its sold by wal mart. It's sold by a 3rd party. These yong heng don't last 4 years. I'm not sure why there are many guys going for the wal mart 4 year protection thing expecting it is gonna last 4 year or they want their money back. I have never heard of anyone even trying to get their money back in those 4 year. Its very rare for these compressor to even reach 4 years. I have not heard anyone who own one that even last 4 years. These cheap affordable compressor will usually last 1 to 2 year. If you get 1 year use you got a good one and already your money worth. At $300 you cant beat that price. My first yong heng lasted me almost 2 years before it give me problem. I never tried to get my money back cause i expected it to last that long and it was already paid for itself vs driving to the paintball shop every week and getting filled. I just toss it in the trash and got a hatsan lighting compressor as my 2nd compressor. These yong heng compressor are easily rebuild, I just wanted a better one that have a digital guage, auto purge, already build in gold moisture filter, that's why I went for the hatsan lighting.

My advice is instead of worrying about the 4 years protection, get the one that shows yong heng on the side. Those are the original one. There are many copies and clones that look alike, which doesn't last as long as the yong heng cause most of them use 1 high pressure o ring, the yong heng use 3 o rings. Cheapest one i found on Walmart is $318. Can save a few bucks going for ebay for $259.

Screenshot_20220305-144616_Chrome.1646513189.jpg

Screenshot_20220305-144746_Chrome.1646513402.jpg

I don't see the guarantee anywhere either. Probly discontinued?

I like to buy the genuine product with the Yong Heng ID plate on the side because I think that the QC is a bit better.

Lots of info on the Yong Heng here;

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/a-dedicated-yong-heng-subforum/#post-1127767

There are several here on the forum well into their third year with their Yong Hengs.

Myself included although I had to do some werq to mine because I mistreated them so badly. Running them with no coolant or no oil in the crankcase. Oops, My Bad ;^(

These are better compressors than most costing three and four times as much.

I bought mine (link below) from this co. on Amazon. I got a 4 year warranty also ($44) at that time. Don't know if it's still offered. Going on 2 years & running strong. It IS a genuine YH. I got the "simple" version w/o auto-stop as I want to closely monitor all filling procedures. Hope that helps you! 

Smarketbuy 110V 30MPa Electric Air Compressor Pump High Pressure Airgun Compressor Rifle PCP Inflator Air Pump (30Mpa air compressor) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0829HBRPD/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apan_glt_i_153SKRJYTDSH046VFGHC

Note: warranty IS still offered (look below "buy now " or "add to cart")

Charlie,

Welcome to the Addiction. Don't despair, lots of great members willing to help. Smart decision to go Yong Heng, lots went the heavy workout hand pump route or bought an air tank, spending time/money getting refills at local dive shops. Many ended up, unwilling or unable to purchase multi-thousand dollar compressors, with a $300 Yong Heng. Seeing this, Chinese manufacturers jumped on the bandwagon, thus many copies of copies.

My first suggestion is to purchase an authentic Yong Heng, members report 3, or more, years of successful use. The knock-offs are usually nothing but trouble.

Decide if you are a warranty-minded person. Some folks have Home Warranties, extended car warranties and always purchase extra coverage on big ticket items, while others view this as a waste of money. Your decision will guide where to purchase a Yong Heng.

I purchased a Set Pressure Model, authentic Yong Heng, from best-homepro, on eBay, for $272 last April. (No extended warranty was available, nor wanted.) Last evening topped off 4 PCPs after a day of shooting, couldn't be more satisfied.

As stated, many are willing to help, WM 

Charlie,

Without a doubt, best-homepro for $259. The model on display is a Hardcover Model, it won't say that but you can tell by the Cyclonic Water Separator on the side (rectangular aluminum block with red, plastic pressure release) and a solid glass-topped gauge. A Simple Model won't have the water separator and a Set Pressure Model will have a red adjusting nob in middle of gauge glass. I bought Set Pressure, but don't use that function, I'd buy Hardcover Model now. This metal plate, affixed to side of compressor, signifies an authentic YH. Won't know for sure until you unpack it. WM
IMG_20220306_111739.1646584599.jpg

Both are the exact same compressor. So I would go with the ebay one to save a few bucks. Just remember to watch the guage and manual stop it since it doesnt have a set auto stop. Lots of ppl like the non auto stop over the auto stop. I personally like the auto stop and let it stop on its own. Most people dislike it cause more stuff to go wrong and they rather manual stop it.

Charlie,

Well done, sir. Free shipping, with rising fuel prices, might be a thing of the past, soon. You're bound to have questions, which have all been answered, many times over, on this forum. I'd suggest typing "Yong Heng," in AGN SEARCH section, paying close attention to what Biohazardman, has to share, for answers. This is my humid Florida garage air fill station, your mileage may vary. As always, we're here to help, WM
IMG_20220226_110144.1646587183.jpg