• The Airgun Nation App is ready for iOS users! It should be available for Android users any minute! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Yong heng compressor or altaros booster pump

During virus hysteria I finished my basement rooms and the YH setup got to my garage. I never thought about before what a convenience...in a 5 gallon bucket continuously slow flow through from a garden hose... constant low temp I could cool a beer inside bucket...
And just think... with a CS4, one doesn't need a 5 gallon bucket, one needs only to walk over to the fridge and pull out a cold one while the WICKED QUIET CS4 slowly does its job, all the while watching CSI Miami on the tube. :cool:

Life is good...

Reactions: anonymous_.457
I have a 4500psi Yong Heng and was trying to decide if I should get a altaros booster pump I plan on buying a 45 min 66 cf tank soon 4500psi I'm having a hard time figuring out if I should get the booster pump or not I know it will take a long time to fill the 66cf tank would the yong Heng be better???
I may have missed it in the thread but you'll need a pretty good shop compressor too. It'll make a 30gal shop compressor cycle fairly often.

Reactions: anonymous_.457