• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Yong Heng Compressor Issue

I bought a yong heng compressor and was using it to fill a 68ci 4500psi ninja paintball/airsoft tank. After I shut off the compressor it makes a leaking noise until I unplug the tank and when I unplug the tank the disconnect is very stiff and makes a really loud pop, the compressor reads 3000psi but only filled the tank to around 1000. Any ideas what I’m doing wrong? Also the tank is new too so I’m not sure if there’s something I was supposed to do to the tank before filling it or not. The only thing I really did to the compressor is tighten some fitting and apply Teflon tape to the air output fitting.

Reactions: anonymous_.457
After looking closely I think he is connected to the fill port. The black round thing is just a cover. I think what is happening is the fill is a one-way fitting and it is not closing. Damaged or dirty, you can try a few drops of silicone oil in the port or if the bottle is nearly empty... empty the bottle and remove the fitting and take out the one-way clean, lube with a tiny bit with silicone oil.
Reassemble and try again.
Thanks for the clue @Scotty1

After looking closely I think he is connected to the fill port. The black round thing is just a cover. I think what is happening is the fill is a one-way fitting and it is not closing. Damaged or dirty, you can try a few drops of silicone oil in the port or if the bottle is nearly empty... empty the bottle and remove the fitting and take out the one-way clean, lube with a tiny bit with silicone oil.
Reassemble and try again.
Thanks for the clue @Scotty1
Yes Scotty is right, I’m connected to the fill port no the regulator. I will take a look at that fitting

image.jpg
image.jpg

I could be imagining it but I looks like the stem inside the fill nipple has a small chunk taken out of it. Could that be causing my issue?

Reactions: anonymous_.457