Yong Heng compressor 4500psi and helium

My understanding of the use of Helium is that the pressure gain is ONLY when you release pressure/shoot the gun. Helium expands much faster than compressed air. At least, that is what I came away with after looking up why anyone would want to use Helium. Nitrogen is used simply to reduce moisture.

Other than that, look at how folks are using Nitrogen to feed their compressors. I think that will be your best avenue to do what you seem to have your heart set on. In my own opinion, I think you are chasing a Unicorn. But then again, I don't want to do what you want to do with an airgun. If I truly needed that much fpe, I would find a way to use a firearm.

In any case, good luck to you and look into how folks are charging with Nitrogen. You will have to do it the same way with Helium.

All my best!

Kerry

• Love
Reactions: anonymous_.457
My understanding of the use of Helium is that the pressure gain is ONLY when you release pressure/shoot the gun. Helium expands much faster than compressed air. At least, that is what I came away with after looking up why anyone would want to use Helium. Nitrogen is used simply to reduce moisture.

Other than that, look at how folks are using Nitrogen to feed their compressors. I think that will be your best avenue to do what you seem to have your heart set on. In my own opinion, I think you are chasing a Unicorn. But then again, I don't want to do what you want to do with an airgun. If I truly needed that much fpe, I would find a way to use a firearm.

In any case, good luck to you and look into how folks are charging with Nitrogen. You will have to do it the same way with Helium.

All my best!

Kerry
Thanks! Just need to find the fittings and regulator to run it all to the compressor