Yong Heng broken breather follow up.

I posted a few days ago about my new Yong Heng compressor and how the first thing I managed to do was to break the crankcase breather off. Well I was surprised today when I opened a package delivered from Amazon that I wasn't expecting and it was a package of 5 new breathers. I didn't order them and the package had a gift receipt in it. I can only assume that the seller I purchased the compressor from on Amazon saw my post here. So to them I say thank you and that's great customer service. 
IMG_20220201_182458278.1643758474.jpg

PM me if you think you'd want to sell one (or maybe I could trade with you). I'd really like to have a spare on hand. Same thing happened to me (& others) so I'm already using the spare I had.

Gerry

You can buy 5 of them for $10 shipped so you may as well have extras on hand https://www.amazon.com/0-61Inch-Breathing-Suction-Compressor-Accessories/dp/B08D68GS5J/

These same breather tubes fit any small to medium air compressor whether they be low or high pressure. If you'd rather have the black ones they're about a dollar more.