YONG HENG Air Compressor Question's

The bleed screw is opened before you start the YH so it doesn't start against pressure and opened before you shut it off so it doesn't shut down against pressure. I also open it for a second or two every 5 minutes while filling my 45 minute SCBA tank to vent moisture. It doesn't bleed oil, it is to drop pressure and while the pump is running for a decent amount of time it vents moisture that builds up.

Moisture builds because air at high pressure cannot hold much moisture unless it is quite hot. The pump makes it hot but then it cools as it flows to the gun or the tank and the moisture comes out. The stock filter that comes with the YH is very useful and for filling a gun might be good enough. But I use a smaller extra filter with color change absorbent beads in it. A one way valve is a good idea, I think, on the outlet of the extra filter. That keeps you from losing the air in your gun or tank if something goes wrong with the pump or filter and it also keeps the gun or tank from pressurizing the YH while it is trying to come up to pressure. They are pretty cheap, you can get them and the YH and the extra filter on Amazon. I used Amazon for YH largely because they are so good about returns. I use Nuvair oil in mine and it has performed well for a couple years now. It normally fills my 45 minute SCBA tank (66 cubic feet) in about 15-20 minutes. Filling a gun should be a minute or two for a small one and no more than 5 minutes even for a big one. For filling your guns or little bottle you shouldn't need to make any long runs. I fill my bottle about once a month and change the oil once a year.
Do you bleed the oil moisture bleed screw every 5 minutes as well? When I first got my yong heng I was bleeding both.

Yes, my filters are both above the YH to encourage moisture to drain back towards the bleed valve and I open it every 5 minutes as I fill the tank. The first opening my not get much but the second and third will low out noticable amounts of moisture.
So you said not to start under load that is correct but how long do should you wait 2 seconds? 5 seconds? 10 seconds? to let the motor build up the tork?

I only wait a second or two then I close the valve. Before I put a one way valve on the extra filter I would wait a bit until the compressor was making pressure before opening the bottle. But now I just open the bottle right after closing the valve. You want the vent open when the pump starts because it is hard for the compressor to start up with the valve close. It will draw more current and possibly flip the breaker. Could even damage the pump. But as soon as the pump is going it is safe to close the valve. A second or two is enough.

Refilled my 45 minute SCBA tank yesterday in about 17 minutes. Went from 3200 psi to an indicated 300 bar (air was warm so it was probably a little less). Ambient temperature was about 25 C and the pump got up to 61 C when I shut it down. But it has a computer radiator and fans on it and also a fan on the motor. I did not put ice in the coolant. I don't think you need extra cooling unless you are filling good sized bottles. The pump is rated to go to 70 or 75 C but I don't go that high. I try and keep it to 60 C. Maybe I'll throw a bottle of ice in the coolant next fill. I don't need ice in the winter but I use it some in the summer.