• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Compressors Yong Heng Air Compressor 4,500psi with Stand & Accessories $550.00

Classified Status
WTS
Yong Heng Model YH–QBO1, 4,500psi with a Custom Built all Aluminum roll around stand with an integrated 5-gallon aluminum water cooling tank. Fill airsoft tanks, PCP airgun tanks, scuba tanks.

PLUS the following accessories;
*) Tuxing Gold Air Filter
*) Secondary Air Filter located ahead of the Main Tuxing air filter
*) Quick simple removal of both filter cartridges for cleaning or replacement
*) 4,500psi hose with Foster Quick Disconnect fittings on both ends for the “Out Air” end to connect to most PCP air guns and air tanks
*) A second 4,500psi hose with a Foster Quick Disconnect fitting that connects both filters to the compressor
*) Solid brass fittings for the water exchange system and bulkheads
*) Brass ball valve for draining water tank
*) Submersible water pump
*) Pull out parts drawer
*) LED light to view compressor and pressure gage
*) Extra filter cartridges
*) Extra compressor oil
*) Extra water treatment chemicals
*) Extra burst plates
*) Extra silicon hose.

I drained and replaced the factory oil after one (1) hour of run time. After an additional four (4) more hours of run time I drained and replaced the oil. It now has a total run time of approximately 10 to 11 hours, and the oil was just changed and fresh water and chemicals added.

To be picked up in Etoile, Texas 75944. * Send me a PM if you have any questions.

I have this listed on my website so it can be purchased with a credit card.
Yong Heng Compressor.1.jpg
Yong Heng Compressor.2.jpg
Yong Heng Compressor.3.jpg
Yong Heng Compressor.5.jpg
Yong Heng Compressor.6.jpg
Yong Heng Compressor.7.jpg
Yong Heng Compressor.11.jpg

Thank you,
ThomasT