• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Yong Heng Again

I have had a Hatsan Spark for two years and it has worked good for me. Then I started reading the Doom prophets and Naysayers and got scared, So I bought a Yong Heng.
Took me a while to get it all set up. Today I used it for the first time. After a little soapy water and carful use of a wrench I have it running.
I can not belive how fast this thing is. I am only filling guns but it is short work .
I think I made a good decision.
Thanks

I have had a Hatsan Spark for two years and it has worked good for me. Then I started reading the Doom prophets and Naysayers and got scared, So I bought a Yong Heng.
Took me a while to get it all set up. Today I used it for the first time. After a little soapy water and carful use of a wrench I have it running.
I can not belive how fast this thing is. I am only filling guns but it is short work .
Thanks

Buy an old SCBA bottle and fill that up with your YH. Your life will change! :p

Thanks
Bulletbob,

I'm sure you have this covered, but be sure you have the means to filter out oil & contaminates and separate water from the air going into your tanks and air guns. I was surprised at how much moisture I could purge out of the coalescing bleed valve every 5 minutes. The copper colored coalescing filter seems to do a decent job from my observation. When I purge the bleed valve to drain moisture out of the Alpha filter, that I run after the coalescing (copper) filter, there isn't any moisture present or released.

I do also have the gold Rover Mini "cigarette" filter between the coalescing (copper) filter and the Alpha filter. I feel better knowing that I am not destroying my air guns with moisture corrosion. Other than that, use a good compressor oil like Mobil 1 Rarus 827 or Seco and make sure the level is touching the top of the red dot (not over or under the dot) and watch the temperature.

Good luck & take care!

-PJ

Reactions: Camaro454
Bulletbob,

I'm sure you have this covered, but be sure you have the means to filter out oil & contaminates and separate water from the air going into your tanks and air guns. I was surprised at how much moisture I could purge out of the coalescing bleed valve every 5 minutes. The copper colored coalescing filter seems to do a decent job from my observation. When I purge the bleed valve to drain moisture out of the Alpha filter, that I run after the coalescing (copper) filter, there isn't any moisture present or released.

I do also have the gold Rover Mini "cigarette" filter between the coalescing (copper) filter and the Alpha filter. I feel better knowing that I am not destroying my air guns with moisture corrosion. Other than that, use a good compressor oil like Mobil 1 Rarus 827 or Seco and make sure the level is touching the top of the red dot (not over or under the dot) and watch the temperature.

Good luck & take care!

-PJ
Yes I am going to get one of the big filters. I am broke right now. I think they are about 100 dollars.
In the meat time I will keep a close eye on the one I got
Thanks

Thanks
Good oil and keep it running cool. I run mine e very day