Yong Heng #2 got a new rod and it's happy again.

I have four 14 liter fireman tanks and I replaced the valve to DIN on two of tanks last summer, I had to empty completely and refill from zero. Toke me forever with on and off cooling time. I wanted to tether for BR and the adapters and the Huma regulator all DIN. I still have two valves to replace (or not) but not really liking the idea sitting right beside a running compressor a whole day 😀

I got the itch to buy a digital unit that I have been fighting off. ...

I am also tinkering to get a second=backup compressor vs buying spare parts for YH.

Some of those dual head units looks soo good on pictures but I just can't justify spending more over the YH cost ;)

$550 CAD = 430 USD for YH (at my place) is a good value spread over 2-3 years.

I am refilling a 14 liter tank from 180 bars to 300 in 45 minutes total run time is kind a OK doing it every 2-3 weeks with YH, wondering the dual head units would cut it for same money?

Well since all the problems I have been through trying to get Tuxing to warranty mind I have looked to every avenue at what to do. It comes done to a crap shoot with ANY China

compressor, big, small, manufacture, they all have issues. Go check the reviews on any of the larger China compressors & it is the same crap shoot, just more money involved. Now if you want to invest $1200 into a English made hill you most likely will be fine. I,m retired & on a fixed income & I must draw the line at that much money. I,m making a electric hand pump as we speak. You most will most likely have to rebuild the pump often but thats a $12 kit off Amazon & one hour of your time. I well post back a site on You Tube of one 

as the one I,m making.

Fly

Here is my answer to these China crap compressors, Only $12 rebuild kit on Amazon & one hour if that of your time. No not for tank filling but you don,t need 

a tank with these, take it with you. I will post pick of mind when I,m threw. Fly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFtjR53sxno&t=12s

I have four 14 liter fireman tanks and I replaced the valve to DIN on two of tanks last summer, I had to empty completely and refill from zero. Toke me forever with on and off cooling time. I wanted to tether for BR and the adapters and the Huma regulator all DIN. I still have two valves to replace (or not) but not really liking the idea sitting right beside a running compressor a whole day
1f600.svg

@fly That’s a creative looking setup. Take it with you where? Can it be powered by a car battery?

@BigHun are your 14L tanks carbon fiber SCBA tanks?