• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Yong Heng - 1st Round of Maintenance

I decided to do a bit of maintenance to my Yong Heng after its first 1.5 hours of use. I changed out the cotton "tampon" filter as well as the molecular sieve, changed the oil, and removed the automatic shutoff gauge assembly and replaced it with a remote gauge up at the main level so it would be easier to read. I also measured the oil capacity this time and found it to take 325ml to the top of the red dot in the sight glass.

PXL_20230704_182211781.jpg

PXL_20230705_003300710.MP.jpg

PXL_20230704_202712453.MP~2.jpg

GREAT write-up! I need to move my gauge and remove the auto-function, it decided last month to top out at 3500 psi no matter where its set and the alarm piezo is gone too.

Anything special need to convert it to the line?
The easiest thing to do if you want to move it further away from the compressor is to use a full whip that's the length to suit your needs. A line with female quick connects on both ends, the same as you'd use to fill most guns. Then on the end where your compressor is, you'll need a male quick connect to 10mmx1 male threaded adaptor as linked below:

Universal 8mm Quick-Disconnect Plug Adapter, Stainless Steel M10x1 Male Thread PCP Paintball Charging Fittings with Sealing O-Ring https://a.co/d/eqQz8N2

The original gauge has to wires with a plug, simply unplug the connector and screw the gauge out. Thread the linked adaptor above in where the gauge came out then connect one end of your fill whip.

The other end will depend on your gauge. I chose to use the gauge linked below:

Buy another male quick connect fittings similar to the first, but instead of a metric standard to fit the compressor, you'll need it to be female 1/8 NTP to fit your gauge threads. See the link below:

Universal 8mm Quick-Disconnect Plug Adapter, Stainless Steel 1/8" NPT Female Thread, PCP Paintball Charging Fittings with Sealing O-Ring https://a.co/d/0iwkMrr

You'll also need to use Teflon tape on the gauge threads. Good luck. ☺️