Yong Hang poping a breakers?

Hi guys ...I just received my YH compressor, I set it up , everything looks like it’s working fine I filled up couple small tanks for my FX & L2
However when I try to top off my SCUBA tank (great white) I popped a breaker (twice) so compressor is 110v so my question is do I need a dedicated circuit for this kind of compressor? Has any body has any problems like this and how did you fix it? I really appreciate you you help be safe.
image.jpg

alejo,
Here's my humid Florida garage set-up, doubt you'll need the bronze water separator, but the gold (3-media cartridge) should help with moisture control. Keeping guns and tanks above compressor, when filling, also helps with moisture control. Members report fan blowing from back to front of compressor also aids in cooling. Water-filled lemon juice bottles are frozen solid, just like Sqwirlfugger suggests. WM
IMG_20220322_203924.jpg

You need to be plugged into a 20A circuit with no other loads running and as above extension cord not allowed. Stop if the temp gets over 60c.
There is always a chance that there is some other problem. Let us know other details.
I agree with this and be sure you start the compressor with the bleed valves open every time. The compressor can not start with back pressure.