Yo is full of crap...

OK I have ordered a Aim Sports Alpha 6 4.5-27x50mm scope for my Taipan Veteran. I hope I don't have to use foul language if it does live up to Yo's verbage 
1f60e.svg
Still have to wait 4-6 weeks to get it!

Why 4-6 weeks? Have you ordered from DVOR for $215? There should have more in stock. I don't think I bought them ALL?

I click it to the next click up or down to put the turret cap on perfect zero if I need it exactly centered to the silver dot only if my OCD gets the best of me. You need to fine focus at 27x that's why the parallax wheel is real stiff just for that.

I guess I can try the turret sticker fix for zero but my OCD is a little overwhelming LOL! First time seen a scope that won’t zero. 

think I need to do a bit more testing on tracking and ballistic validation, I was testing ballistics calculation, the scope and StrelokPro were different by more than 2 mils/ well over a foot at 70 yards. 

on a different note: I bought an open box barska 2x7 scope for 38 bucks because of Yo and it’s actually pretty good for 38 dollars! 

I click it to the next click up or down to put the turret cap on perfect zero if I need it exactly centered to the silver dot only if my OCD gets the best of me. You need to fine focus at 27x that's why the parallax wheel is real stiff just for that.

I guess I can try the turret sticker fix for zero but my OCD is a little overwhelming LOL! First time seen a scope that won’t zero. 

think I need to do a bit more testing on tracking and ballistic validation, I was testing ballistics calculation, the scope and StrelokPro were different by more than 2 mils/ well over a foot at 70 yards. 

on a different note: I bought an open box barska 2x7 scope for 38 bucks because of Yo and it’s actually pretty good for 38 dollars!

OH I also say the cheap Wal-Mart Crosman Premier Hollowpoints both 177 and 22 are worth trying too...

1594953419_15932119425f110ecba05dc0.18102402.png
1594953419_3615127415f110ecbc0f800.06884667.png

OK I have ordered a Aim Sports Alpha 6 4.5-27x50mm scope for my Taipan Veteran. I hope I don't have to use foul language if it does live up to Yo's verbage 
1f60e.svg
1f60e.svg
1f60e.svg
Still have to wait 4-6 weeks to get it!

Why 4-6 weeks? Have you ordered from DVOR for $215? There should have more in stock. I don't think I bought them ALL?

It is what the web site said when I ordered it. I normally would not order something unless it was available at the time of order, but given the pricing, I decided to give it a go. Hope I like it and it is defect free.