Yo (aka Mousefart) is back!

Hey everybody, Yo and I had a little heart-to-heart and we decided that he will be rejoining us. It's unclear whether or not he actually coined the phrase MOUSEFART, but a few people are adamant that he did. Through thick and thin, various usernames, and numerous forums... he's been part of the airgun community for many decades.

In one way or another the last few months have been tough on all of us.

Please keep an open mind as the Airgun Nation is about inclusion, not exclusion.

Thanks

-Michael

*To create a world class airgun forum where Community and Industry can coexist in harmony, exchange information tactfully, and advance the recreation as a whole.

Yes, agreed he is a good guy and means well, but not undifferentiated as that of coffee shop gatherings where that one person has something to say about everything just to have something to say can and does from time to time get old, however a little reserve can go a long ways! Sometimes I think he needs to post over on the yellow forum just to keep that forum alive. The yellow has great people but is a skeleton of what it used to be, sad as it is.

Welcome back yo. Everyone needs a place to call home. Reminds me of the TV show "Cheers" sometimes we just need to go to a place where every buddy knows your name!

Good luck

1593487000_6055383455efaae98aad627.01699002.jpeg
WELCOME BACK YO