Yesterdays yield of iguanas

Not everything is in the picture, my buddy and I collectes a total of 43 iguanas and successfully removed 1019 iguanas eggs from the ecosystem.

Resized_20240326_182717.jpeg

Resized_20240326_182707.jpeg

Resized_20240326_182656.jpeg

thats a haul .. back in the 80's iguanas and constrictor snakes were a cool pet, every pet store had them .. nobody imagined what would happen ..
Yup...
Now we have people keeping exotic spiders, Caymans, and all manner of poisonous and exotic snakes...
We haven't learned a thing.

Could you give us a ruff estimate of how much iguana meat and eggs sell for?
My buddy and I sell the iguanas whole for $3 a pound, $10 a pound skinned and gutted. And if anyone wants to buy 30 or more we sell then for $15 a piece depeding in size. Eggs we are selling for .45 cents to .60 cents a piece depending on how many.

My buddy and I sell the iguanas whole for $3 a pound, $10 a pound skinned and gutted. And if anyone wants to buy 30 or more we sell then for $15 a piece depeding in size. Eggs we are selling for .45 cents to .60 cents a piece depending on how many.
What an absolutely GREAT side gig. Well done!

Yeah, and it's crazy how we barely make a dent in the grand scheme of things.
coming to a fast food place near you soon !

So like Iggy bacon and eggs for breakfast ?