Yes!!! Look at my new toy from Topgun Airguns....

Amoxom.... The walnut superb. It was on the .22 cal and when I HAD to send it back to receive the .25 cal I made a special request for the same stock returned to me on the "right" gun.The drill bit size must be metric. It was in between 1/2" and 9/16". I drilled 1/2" with a foster bit and put the cheek piece in. It got bound by the too tight holes and could not by risen. I had to pry it up with a walnut marring screw driver :(
I then reamed the deep part of the hole out to fix the problem. I wish I had found my 9/16 bit earlier. It was a little tight as I checked it, but that would have been better. Cordless drill motor. Plenty of meat below the holes. 

The he clamp inside the stock holds the riser shafts, not the ID of the holes-bigger would have been better.

Watco Danish oil natural is perfect for tool marks. LOL you can not even see anything with the cheek piece all the way down.

Thanks... I have a 9/16" wood drill which is flat with a spike in the center. Will may try that after removing the metal clamping piece that holds the cheek piece pillars. Nicely done getting the option to save the stock! You shot it yet? I think they are still quite loud, and the shroud did little for mine. I added my modified JKHAN moderator from RL Airguns $47 and put in 3 chambers separated by nylon washers and curlers/felt. Quiet as heck now. 

I do poured concrete walls and use those paddle bits all the time. It will not work on a hole already drilled, it will waddle out of control. The only reason the foster bit worked is because it was smaller than the original hole. $1600 Airgun requires a new $10 9/16" drill bit. Put some tape on the shaft as a depth gauge, because the bit will pull itself into the hole. You should feel when you have reamed the old hole out and start burrowing into fresh meat. I only had to go 1/2 to 3/4 inch deeper into fresh wood.

The sound is just a resonantly loud "click". It is way better than my Royale 500.

The .22 I know is "broken" quiet with this shroud tune. If the round doesn't hit the backstop, you do not even know it went off.

I am really happy with this gun. After all the switching, Joe B did what I wanted, and I am Happy.