Yea I finally got my FX Wildcat fixed.

Well got my Wildcat fixed finally after waiting 4 months for parts that never showed up. Will sight it in tomorrow the weather will be great, low 70 and not much wind. I finished the cnc parts that need to be done on my cad/cam systems do CNC mill. loaded a block of 7075 T6 in the machine and turned it on it took about 45 min for both parts to finish, then debured and coated it with Cerakote colbalt baked them an assembled them. Every thing is back together and chony said 846 fps with JBS 34 gr. Photos to follow. When you can't get parts from the factory, make your own. :D Photos coming stay tuned.
CH

Lol yea I know. The weatherman was big time wrong today it was suposed to be 70 it started snowing be fore I got back from the Vet with my little girl for her anual shots. So no sight in I did get a big old Jackrabbit on the way to the shop where did make a MDS super hammer for the Benjamin Armada. I did get one shot today. Ill get a few shots of the wildcat with the new part I made and the old one. You know Beeman you’ll have to ask FXthat I waited from Nov 18 2017 untill April 2 2018 when I made the part myself. I even paid for the parts. 
CH