• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Yay/Urrggg, my new Hatsan Lightning Compressor Arrived!!!

Yay, its sitting in my garage, urrgg I wont be home until Tuesday. Wife sent the pic. Cant wait to test it out. I have two bottles that need to be filled.
1535743359_4964699755b89957fde69a5.78264478_Attach0_20180831_121818.jpg

Nice and congrats my first time I use my compressor I ran it for 10 minutes and then check an changed the oil to make sure there was no metal chips in the oil not a bad idea especially if they're putting some kind of oil on it to keep it for packing or cutting oils i dont thinl they tell u to do this but id rather no immediately if im grinding shaving then in 4 months when u used it a few times i also let my water sit out in a jug for a day or 3 to let the minerals to dissolve before entering let us no how good it is. I put casters on mine so i can rol also have old chop saw table and added a 8 ft hose extension now its not awkwood save the box for a cover or shipping i have a air venturi compresser