• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Y'all check my math

Yes, but the PRS rules say pellets only for .30. There is one NRL-22 match 3 hours away from me but I can shoot PRS any given weekend so I need to be able to do both. And even if I wanted to use slugs in my Delta Wolf, I'm still handcuffed by the 8 round magazine.
Got ya.. I haven't had issues with pellets out of my Paradigm. But you can really see the effect of the wind on the pellets compared to slugs. Get a good zero and doo some major practice shooting in the wind.

Just know the last time I looked at at the NRL22 rules is was slugs up to 30, and 35 was pellets only. Thanks for posting the section of the rules!

Last edited:
Got ya.. I haven't had issues with pellets out of my Paradigm. But you can really see the effect of the wind on the pellets compared to slugs. Get a good zero and doo some major practice shooting in the wind.

Just know the last time I looked at at the NRL22 rules is was slugs up to 30, and 35 was pellets only. Thanks for posting the section of the rules!
Yes, NRL is fine for slugs in .30, but PRS is pellets only in .30. Trying to shoot pellets at 350 yards just isn't viable for me.