• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other XM1 Bullshark .22 pretty decent. @ 50ish yards.

Out shooting my Bullshark today, got this for my daughter but it's definitely a shooter. Decided to film a 50 (will slightly under 50 yard) KYL target that I have set up it goes from 2in to 1/4in. I'm using JTS 18.1 @ around 925 fps. The footage is from a tactacam which I'm kinda disappointed in the image quality but literally just pulled it out of the box and slapped it on the scope.

Out shooting my Bullshark today, got this for my daughter but it's definitely a shooter. Decided to film a 50 (will slightly under 50 yard) KYL target that I have set up it goes from 2in to 1/4in. I'm using JTS 18.1 @ around 925 fps. The footage is from a tactacam which I'm kinda disappointed in the image quality but literally just pulled it out of the box and slapped it on the scope.

Nice shooting. I caught my breath with you. Lol

Love the BullShark. Maybe when a used one pops up I’ll try and grab one

I agree, your bullshark is shooting well. My P35 in 22 (closely related to the Bullshark) likes JSB 18s but prefers H&N Baracuda Match, particularly at 35 yards or more. Velocity is about 825 but that's still fast enough for me. I shot one 200 with it on the 30 yard challenge target (and 3 199s and lower scores). Might want to try a tin of the H&Ns. If you have not backed off the first stage spring on the trigger mechanism I would definitely do that too (looks like a ballpoint pen spring, you will see it if you take the action out of the stock). You can cut the pull weight about in half with zero risk of the gun going off on it's own. You can reduce the sear engagement to go lower but that has some risk.

I agree, your bullshark is shooting well. My P35 in 22 (closely related to the Bullshark) likes JSB 18s but prefers H&N Baracuda Match, particularly at 35 yards or more. Velocity is about 825 but that's still fast enough for me. I shot one 200 with it on the 30 yard challenge target (and 3 199s and lower scores). Might want to try a tin of the H&Ns. If you have not backed off the first stage spring on the trigger mechanism I would definitely do that too (looks like a ballpoint pen spring, you will see it if you take the action out of the stock). You can cut the pull weight about in half with zero risk of the gun going off on it's own. You can reduce the sear engagement to go lower but that has some risk.
Yes I loosened that spring all the way and adjusted the sear also. I don't have a trigger gauge so no idea where it is at but it's pretty light. Pretty sure I have some h&n ft's around somewhere, I'll give them a go none of my other rifles shot them well. The JTS pellets have been awesome in all I have shot them with, really impressive considering there price and the cleanest pellets I have ever gotten straight out of the tin.

What’s a Snowpeak T. rex I saw it at Krale shop.

You might have to wait awhile for a used one. These are awesome guns that hit way above their price point.

Resurrecting this thread because I actually bought the gun featured by the OP.

The irony of it is thick !!!

Let me reiterate what a great gun this BullShark is. Thoroughly impressed. Definitely punches above its weight class ….

image.jpg