• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Results XFT at PRGC on 02/25/2023 Match Results

Wow, I just looked at my ballistic app dope for my 22rf and it called for 3.2 MOA for your same wind!
That's crazy isn't it?!
Yep. One thing we'll never get around though is that the Airgun is harder to shoot accurately than the Rimfire. Yes, ES and SD will be better, but lock time will always be 10x of the rimfire...

Yep. One thing we'll never get around though is that the Airgun is harder to shoot accurately than the Rimfire. Yes, ES and SD will be better, but lock time will always be 10x of the rimfire...

So far for me Rimfires are MUCH easier to make hits with. But maybe we can creep up on them a bit later this year.

SURELY sure feels better ergonomically to me as well has a having a super good trigger feel compared to my 22rf. I do feel like I can shoot it better as far as those aspects go. The shots just go off well more often.

So far for me Rimfires are MUCH easier to make hits with. But maybe we can creep up on them a bit later this year.

SURELY sure feels better ergonomically to me as well has a having a super good trigger feel compared to my 22rf. I do feel like I can shoot it better as far as those aspects go. The shots just go off well more often.
Let us know how it goes with the new LW 17.7 replacement for the OEM Thomas barrel, and what slugs the barrel and gun like the best...

Reactions: steve123