• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Xero C1 Pro Chronograph

Did a search and saw no thread about this new chrono.
Garmin webpage

From what was pointed out to me it's the size of the FX pocket chrono but can track up to 5000fps.
So if it can track up to 5000fps does that mean it should be more accurate than the FX and Labradar options as it has to mean it has a faster refresh rate?

Some review linked on my facebook from the Precision Airgunning group.

Watched the X-Ring(YouTube) review of X1. He measured it side by side with Magnetospeed. The two were mostly always within 2-3fps of each other with .22LR. X1 shows results much slower than Magnetospeed(not an issue IMHO), X1 much easier to get setup and deployed than Magnetospeed.

Makes sense if you intend using it with center fire rifles which Pocket Chrony can't measure. Seems impressive, however for air rifle I am struggling to justify $600 compared to pocket chrony +-$200?

Did a search and saw no thread about this new chrono.
Garmin webpage

From what was pointed out to me it's the size of the FX pocket chrono but can track up to 5000fps.
So if it can track up to 5000fps does that mean it should be more accurate than the FX and Labradar options as it has to mean it has a faster refresh rate?

Some review linked on my facebook from the Precision Airgunning group.
Every claim about a radar chronograph can be based in truth and can simultaneously be useless BS. It all depends how robust and reliable it does the things.

I’m considering one to replace my Bulletseeker but if it misses shots and had buggy Bluetooth like LabRadar and Bulletseeker I’ll skip it. And my experience with Garmin cycling computers suggests they don’t have Bluetooth worked out perfectly. FWIW.

As for airgunning specifically, I do love me a LabRadar when it is dialed in because I get multiple velocities that I can use to build a good custom ballistic coefficient. It’s not as accurate as a BC based on a ton of downrange dope info but it’s a lot easier.

I got one a couple of days ago , and I can verify that it's the best and easiest chrony I've ever used , just turn it on select the mode ,rifle or pistol and the velocity range , point it toward the target and start shooting , up to 10 shot strings, and it displays slowest fastest and average, ES and SD , with the push of a button , only chrony I've used with airguns that I didn't get 10- 20 % error readings on , it read every shot , I love it , a real game changer for me , taking it to the range tomorrow to test some PB loads .it's so small it fits in my range bag , that's already full of gear .best 600 I've spent in a while.

I got one a couple of days ago , and I can verify that it's the best and easiest chrony I've ever used , just turn it on select the mode ,rifle or pistol and the velocity range , point it toward the target and start shooting , up to 10 shot strings, and it displays slowest fastest and average, ES and SD , with the push of a button , only chrony I've used with airguns that I didn't get 10- 20 % error readings on , it read every shot , I love it , a real game changer for me , taking it to the range tomorrow to test some PB loads .it's so small it fits in my range bag , that's already full of gear .best 600 I've spent in a while.
How is the phone interface, and ability to export to excel?

Maybe Red wolf should have this built into the electronics package on board ?
Id love the capabilities of an alpha wolf with a redwolf style stock. I tend to like traditional rifles over bullpups even though i had a ghost. It would be awesome to have an onboard chrono and changing settings on the fly like the alpha.