I have been re-watching the x files, in three of episodes I watched I noticed they used air guns. This afternoon while watching iron giant with grandson, Hogarth also used an airgun, it made me wonder how many other films/ tv shows featured airguns.

Here are a few I remember…

Dr No
Octopussy
Lock stock and two smoking barrels
Train spotting
Mr Bean

Bb

5C8A0B65-5C08-420D-A954-97878106C697.jpeg

There is a Slovenian movie in which a kid from a detention center shots the principal in the eye with a Slavia 631/634 (could be either one) and in the next scene the kid is being thrown in a police van by the cops... A little bit of an f*-ed up movie in my opinion, but it shows the cruel reality of what kids in foster care are going through, after being separated from their parents or having grown up with no parents at all and where they can end up...

At first I thought the title of the movie was Outsider, but it's not... That's a different movie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bandito
I FOUND THE MOVIE!

It's titled "BARABE!" and it came out back in 2001.

Original post:
"There is a Slovenian movie in which a kid from a detention center shots the principal in the eye with a Slavia 631/634 (could be either one) and in the next scene the kid is being thrown in a police van by the cops... A little bit of an f*-ed up movie in my opinion, but it shows the cruel reality of what kids in foster care are going through, after being separated from their parents or having grown up with no parents at all and where they can end up..."

Reactions: Spinach