• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTT] Trade a few leshiy extras = for a nice Donny fl or STO moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all and thank you for looking .

=== editted here I forgot to add an large odb .30 mod to the list of trade interest haha sorry ====

I have a few unused leshiy extras ( Steve Brown grip , Donny fl baffle, with the extra extension sleeve included ) that I would like to trade for a .30 cal Donny fl (larger style ronin ,sumo,etc)or a .30 cal Sto mus with the stainless insert , may consider a pilum as well with the stainless insert.

I do not wish to separate these items at this time 😉 sorry.

here are a couple pics The items are used but in great working conditions with nothing wrong with function at all.

1592371121_6038866915ee9a7b103e9f4.71885725.jpg

1592371121_19631340385ee9a7b136c4f3.72957062.jpg

I will ship to lower 48 and Hawaii unless your state has restrictions against such items sorry.

If I have dealt with you in the past I encourage you to ask or pm me as all were great so far. Thank you all for that Guys.

If I have not had past dealings I may ask for you to ship first unless convinced other wise lol. 😋

This is all I have an interest in at the moment with the exclusion of some impact items as potential trade interest lol. 

Scott in NC 😁

Have a wonderful day and thank you for reading this.

Status
Not open for further replies.