• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTT] Like New RWS Diana 350 N-TEC Magnum Classic .177 for SIG ASP20

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first quality break barrel. I have plenty of PCP's but wanted a break barrel with a sweet match trigger (my Benjamin Prowler wasn't doing it even with the trigger mod). Everyone knows the T06 on the Diana is match grade and butter soft (around 1 lb out of the box). Anyway as I always do when buying airguns I opted for the more powerful option. The problem is this is a young mans gun or maybe someone who doesn't have a bicep tear and upcoming shoulder surgery. I can already get a 1 in group at 35 yds but after about 10 rounds I need a coupe Tylenol :) The cocking effort is in the 50lb range. Anyway I am looking to sale or, better yet, trade for the Sig ASP20 .177. My gun comes with the UTG Drooper Scope Rail, 11mm Dovetail To Weaver Adapter and its been shot approx 50 times.

Feeling too lazy to go downstairs and take pics but I will add some soon

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.