• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Wtt fx impact m3 .22

Classified Status
NLA

dodge3500

Jun 15, 2015
Tn, United States
Wtt my bronze m3 impact that has the 600mm barrel in .22 for something more lefty friendly, the magazine is an issue for me as it tends to push into my face.
I purchased it new from talontunes and we all know what these things cost so please keep any trades in the same ballpark. I have literally taken it outside to shoot twice since I purchased it and that's only 6 magazines worth total. The m3 is in very nice condition with a very low shot count,6 mags.
It will come with all you normally get plus a gravity rail.
No scope or rings included.
If a trade is made I will not ship first,I will receive your trade to look it over then ship mine out to you if this bothers you don't hit me up.I will travel a bit if you live around Tennessee to meet up and trade in person up to about 2 hours drive time.
Shipping is USA lower 48.
If you would like specific pictures of areas just let me know.
the only ammo ive used is jsb 18.1
Trades I'm looking for .22 or .25
Cricket 2 tatical laminate
Cricket 2 tatical wst 70
Vulcan 3 laminate
Uragan 2 laminate if there's any?
Fx crown mk2 laminate
Fx pantheon compact hunter
If you have something that's not on my list just let me know what you got.
Your stuff must be as nice as mine.

Thanks everyone with all the great offers but especially a big thank you to a member here that informed me about a kit to make my impact accept the mags on the left side of it instead of being in my way on the right.
I had no clue about such a kit,happy happy happy.

20240326_061725.jpg

20240326_061732.jpg

20240326_061720.jpg

20240326_061716.jpg

Last edited: