• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTT] FX Impact M3 .22 700mm for Leshiy 2 450+mm .22(or possibly.25)

i have a brand new (.22 700mm) impact m3 with unbranded power block and donnyfl mod. wish i were in a situation where i could shoot it(or really like anything) in my backyard or easily access any good shooting spots without discretion at the very least(for the most part serious stealth and timing are required, and a real long walk…) so ya as it stands im having a hard time figuring out if i wanna get a big backpack or discreet case so i can shoot the gun that ive been wanting since the mk2 came out and would hugely prefer(from what ive been gathering, but having never even held the leshiy 2 i cant know it wont be love at first sight) for so many reasons, or… if anyone happens to have a nice, long barrel leshiy 2 setup(preferably already equipped with the 300cc bottle but if not oh well) that theyd like to trade for my impact, which is currently wearing a utg 3-12x40? accushot 32 color mil dot and a beefy green laser w/pressure switch, both of which could potentially be included in the trade depending… esp since that(really, really nice) scope weighs almost a pound and would most likely be a bit much for the leshiy, although durability is a pretty big factor for a backpack gun scope… i could also possibly be open to a .25 cal setup, but i think id prefer .22(that said i haven’t researched leshiy barrels yet so i dont know). also if anyone has $2k+shipping to paypal me for it today ill take it. but ya feel free to either respond to this(if thats even possible/allowed) or pm me if youre interested, or even if you just have any advice for me…