• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTT- FX Crown .25 Walnut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboDabo

Mar 10, 2017
TN, United States
1563464842_11130187735d30948aa38996.84741864_20190428_153534~3.jpg

I absolutely love this thing. I will say upfront that I'm going to be a picky trader on this one. But part of me has always wanted the Impact so I'm going to try to find someone who has one that wants to try the Crown. It is .25 caliber, standard A barrel liner. Carbon fiber fixed shroud from Airfective Tuning for any 600mm barrel up to .30 caliber. A moderator could be discussed, depending on the trade offer. The scope is a Hawke Sidewinder 30 6.5-20. Regular CF bottle for hunting and an aluminum bottle for benchrest. One standard FX Crown Mag. I think I've got it tuned really nice. Low power is perfect for shooting one hole in the back yard and has enough ummph to dispatch your biggest squirrel. High power is a nasty amount of fun. This is the most accurate gun I have. Most attractive gun too. I will probably die a little inside if I trade this. But I'm wanting to see what I can do with an Impact. I feel the itch to waste a bunch of money on Mods. I freaking love to mod.

My preference would be to trade it for a .30 Impact of equal value. I bought the .30 Wildcat earlier this year and also bought a slew of .30 pellets so I'm wanting to just stick with .30 caliber. More pictures can be taken upon request. This is the only picture I currently have on my phone. I can take more pictures when I get home from work. Thank you for your consideration. Feel free to call or text me. If I don't answer, leave a message and I'll return your call. 865-773-2two5five. My name is Robert.

Status
Not open for further replies.