• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTT] Air Arms Galahad 22. HR

Status
Not open for further replies.

WyoAirguns

Jun 17, 2020
Wyoming, United States
Had someone from my town reach out to me and ask if I was interested in buying their Air Arms Galahad. They had only owned it for 2 months and had bought it while waiting for their impact to arrive. I, who also was waiting for an impact to arrive, purchased it from them. My impact showed up about a month after I bought it so I really haven’t shot it a whole lot. The first buyer purchased the gun back in February. It has 2 magazines, UTG rings, Hawke 4-16, fill probe, and I have some Crossman premier 14.3 grain (full) and JSB 15.8 grains (probably about 150-200 left) that I can just throw in. I really only shoot my impact anymore so I’d like to either sell it to afford some more slugs or accessories for the impact or trade it for something else because it’s always fun trying out new airguns. I can also throw in a Caldwell stinger shooting rest. 
96F1AB4D-FEDF-40EB-8F70-3FD78F40D612.1630956815.jpeg
76102CC5-3103-4B6E-B4DF-4910ADB261CC.1630956817.jpeg
If you want anymore pictures just PM me and i’d be more than happy to send some. 

Status
Not open for further replies.